Phone: +86 13764045638 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 7 x 24 online support!
Recovery of Data from Deleted Oracle Data files
We have a situation and would like to know if you can help to recover the data from Oracle database.
Problem Statement : Oracle Data files was deleted using OS command (rm –rf)
Database : Oracle 220.127.116.11
OS : RHEL 7
Physical / VM : VM
Detailed description :
· We have RMAN full backup taken on 14th Nov 2020
· We do not have any other RMAN backups
· We Have all archive logs from 17th Nov till 5th Dec 2020. (data files was deleted on 5th Dec)
· We do not have Archive logs for 15th and 16th Nov 2020.
Please let us know is it possible to recover the data till 5th Dec 2020.
We can provide two option :
1. prmscan , please reference : https://youtu.be/skH9nJOvIkQ , it can scan the disk and find deleted datafile blocks ,merge them . But You'd better make a vm snapshot first,otherwise deleted datafile block may be overwritten .
2. We can help you recover data from 14th Nov 2020 backup, we can force skipping the missing archivelog , but apply others.